The LED decoder is a universal constant voltage LED strip dimmer controller with 12-36VDC input and output for mono chrome, dual color and RGB/RGBW lights. It is designed with 4 channels and maximum 5A/channel output. Built-in RF receiver enables the LED light controller to be wireless controlled by remote and wall mounted controllers and be compatible with a variety of remotes to control single color, dual color and RGB/RGB+W LED lights especially LED strip lights. For single color LED strip, the DVL0542-AС1009EA works as LED dimmer to adjust brightness and switch on/off. For CW+WW dual color LED lights, the RF controller features both dimmer and color temperature controller functions. For RGB/RGB+W LED, the LED controller offers brightness dimmer function for each channel, RGB color tone adjustment function and dynamic changing patterns.
Multiple zones can be controlled separately or synchronously with endless receivers in each zone. Built-in changing patterns are available and can be saved to each zone. Brightness of each R, G, B, W channel can be dimmable separately to achieve millions of changing colors. While working with WiFi-RF converters, the LED strip light controller can be WiFi controlled by APP installed on IOS or Android mobile devices. Waterproof version is available with IP67 rating.
- 8A 4CH 12-36V constant voltage rf LED strip dimmer controller
- Full compatibility with a variety of single color, dual color and RGB/RGBW RF remotes
- Multiple zones can be controlled separately or synchronously with endless receivers in each zone
- Each receiver can be controlled by 8 different remotes maximally
- Can be WiFi controlled by APP installed on IOS or Android mobile devices while working with WiFi-RF converter
- Brightness of each R, G, B and W can be adjustable to achieve millions of colors
- Radio frequency available: 869.5/434/916.5MHz